Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May

WE LOVE SPRING!

Baseball is into FULL SWING at our house. Tyler is one of the pitchers on the Yankees team...Actually he's the BEST pitcher in our league.(according to Mom and Dad,). He does a great job! When he isn't pitching, he plays 3rd or 1st base.




Bryce is the Assistant coach,and Brenda is the official scorekeeper...(no one else is stupid enough to say yes)





Tyler participated and graduated from the school D.A.R.E. program. (Drug Awareness Resistance Education) This is a 9 week program where the 6th graders become aware of the benefits of being drug free, and the problems that come with choosing otherwise. Good Job Tyler! We'll Always say NO to drugs!

Brenda enjoyed celebrating Mothers Day. (I love being spoiled!)

Tyler made a cute basket and flowers out of paper and a nice card. It's a very clever idea and one that took a lot of time for him to make. I'll cherish this special gift!


I'll always cherish the giver of this gift, even more!

As part of my Mothers Day present, Bryce made some YUMMY cheesecakes (the Betty Crocker homemade kind--NOT the box kind) for dinner. He did a fabulous job!





While the cheesecake didn't last long, my love for the giver of this gift will last forever!

We went to Preston for the day to spend a few minutes with our mothers and some of our extended family members. We had a nice day.


Bryce and I were working in the garden. We were pulling the weeds out and knocking the dirt off. I was gently hitting the dirt clumps against my shovel. Bryce the perfectionist he is, was shaking the dirt clumps in a hardy, profecient manner. He (accidentaly) kept flipping dirt on me. I finally said "please stop flipping dirt on me or you'll be a lone man in the garden." His response was "so is THAT what happened? Now we know the rest of the story."

No comments:

Post a Comment