We enjoyed having Kevin and Emili and Preston and Dallin come to celebrate Brenda's birthday. They brought us a great dinner.
Yummy Lasagne, salad, garlic bread...
AND CINNAMON ROLLS for birthday cake! Awesome choice!
Dallin helped me blow out the candles.
We enjoyed a great dinner, and games. Thanks Kevin, Emili, Preston, Dallin, Bryce & Tyler--for making my birthday so nice!
On my actual birthday...This is Bryce's soap art. He was up a long time after I went to sleep--wanting to surprise me. It was the 1st thing I saw on my birthday. I was surprised! Thanks Bryce! You're awesome!!!
I celebrated my birthday by taking the day off work, so I could watch Tyler participate in the 6th grade World's Fair. He did his country report on Austrailia and did a good job. Several countries were represented and there were some fun things from other countries.
He learned several dances including the Patty Cake Polka and Wooden shoes and many others.
After the Worlds Fair,on my birthday, we celebrated Tyler's (summer) birthday, in his school class.
We had cake and ice cream for their class. We had a fun day.
*********************************************************************
It will be a sad day when there's nothing on Bryce's Honey Do List. I (finally) convinced him we needed a ceiling fan in our guest bedroom. (I'm doing my part to make sure that Honey Do list continues to be the living/changing/never ending, ever-growing list)
This is BEFORE the attic work.
And AFTER...no wonder he really needed to be convinced about this Honey Do project.
FINISHED!!! He did a great job inspite of the little hitches that ALWAYS crop up when you are trying to accomplish something. Thanks Bryce. Now when you come to sleep over, you can enjoy his hard work, as you fall asleep with a gentle breeze.
********************************************************************
Tyler was able to enjoy his last field day at the elementary school. He couldn't wait for the dunking machine.
Ready or not
Oh NO, here it comes
"OOH THAT's COLD!"
Tyler also graduated from Elementary school. He and his class mates are very excited to be moving on to JR. HIGH.
We've had lots of good things to celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment