Shanna's friend, Shanna, Krista, KandaLee, Alyssa, Loralee and I headed to BYU Idaho for Education Week. We attended some awesome classes, and had a great time.
After my last class, Shanna Alyssa and I headed back to Preston for the Parade and that famous Preston Night Rodeo. The Johnson family always gets together during the rodeo. Lisa planned our reunion for this weekend.
Madison, Emili, Hayley
Kevin & Dallin
Jen & Kelli
The kids found a great way to wait for the parade...jumping rope.
The next day, our family enjoyed dinner together, and then opened our time capsule from our reunion in 2000.
Here's what some of us found.
Some of our family members weren't born yet or in our family 10 years ago, and they were really disapointed. I hope they are anticipating putting something in our time capsule that we'll open in 2020!
After our time capsule fun, we had our family pictures taken. That's quite a project.
Monday morning the party continues:
We met at the Rec Center in Bountiful.
and then spent the day swimming.
Dallin grabbed my finger and wanted me to take him down the slide. Even though I didn't want to go on the slide, I couldn't refuse such a cutie. While he loved it--I was stressing out because we seemed to be picking up speed around each corner dispite all my efforts to SLOW US DOWN!
We both went under and made a big splash. Dallin didn't ask me to go down the slide any more. While I would have done it for him---I was happy he didn't ask.
THANKS LISA! I THINK EVERYONE HAD FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment