Monday, August 15, 2011

Camping

We love to have Nathan come with us--whenever we go play. We are happy he was able to come camping with us for about 3 days.






That was the EASY part!

Words and photos are very inadequate! ( They don't even come close to describing the "adventure". They ARE NOTHING compared to the very difficult trail we went on. It was ROUGH!) We had a long day with plenty of challenges,tight switchbacks, road blocks, a bike that wouldn't start, and plenty of "you've got to be kidding me we're going THERE?". This adventure will be a great story to retell after the trauma is over. We learned we can do hard things.








Sue, Katie, Matt, Emilee & Addison joined us for 1 day of riding. Bryce Matt & Katie rode so fast, and so far in head of us--I didn't get pictures of them.

On our ride, Addison was falling asleep. I was finding anything I could to strap her to Sue, so she wouldn't fall off as she was falling asleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment