It is however, Motorcycles, McCall & Memories = Rest & Relaxation
Bryce, Brandon, Tyson & Matt enjoyed a 70 mile motorcycle ride, from Beaver Creek to Lava Hot Springs.
Special thanks goes to the "support Crew" for providing lunch and extra fuel for the long trip. (We were in the car all day. We deserve more than a thanks.)
After 70 miles the comment we heard was "it's amazing how good this ground feels"
Even though it was a long ride for the boys--they all really enjoyed it.
Two weeks later...Bryce and Tyler took a quick trip to McCall for a Motorcycle ride, and made memories with cousins.
They enjoyed an awesome ride with Brian, Jace, Kirk, Jake, & Darrin
After the ride, they were able to spend a few minutes at the Tony Hawk Skate Park, and of course Tyler loved that as well.
Thanks to Aunt Reta, and Uncle Gary, my boys were well taken care of.=R & R
Rest and Relaxation
While the boys were in McCall making memories, I was able to be working on some "memories" of my own. I've been working on the computer with our family pictures. I recently finished 3 Proclamation on the Family books; one for my family, Bryce Tyler & I, (here is a sample of my some of my favorite pages)

a book for my parents,

and a book for Bryce's parents.

I have really enjoyed working on these books. It has been so much fun searching for the right pictures to go with the right phrase from the proclamation. This has been a HUGE undertaking--3 30 page books at the same time, and they have taken several hours of work but it's been well worth it!
This hobby is MY R & R! I LOVE IT!
wow Brenda- i would love to do one of those books for our family. How did you do it? Is there a template online, or did you just do it from scratch?
ReplyDelete