
A new year has brought me new opportunities to learn. (stress) I was recently released from our ward primary presidency. I must not have worked very hard because now I have 2 callings. I was called to serve as an activity day leader in our ward. I'll be working with the 8 and 9 year old girls. I've also been called as the 2nd counselor in the Stake Primary Presidency.(how did I get on THAT radar?)I was just informed that my job at the elementary school is changing and I'll be responsible for different issues--What those changes are exactly I'm not sure, but it sounds huge. I am hoping I can measure up to all that is expected of me right now. I am confident I'll be busy!
This was my first activity day project. We talked about President Hinckleys 6 B's, and I found this cute craft. (Thanks to oriental trading and sugardoodle!) While the craft doesnt match President Hinkley's 6 B's perfectly, it comes close. I think they turned out cute and the girls had a fun time!
No comments:
Post a Comment